Types of Treatment
For patients that experience severe cases of the COVID-19 virus, getting back on your feet might be the first step to fully recovering from the virus.
Our post-COVID treatment protocol is designed to assist those patients who have gone through a COVID-19 infection and sustained significant impairment in muscle strength, cardiovascular issues, decreased lung capacity, pain and weakness causing balance, endurance, and altered walking abilities.
Our Program Includes:
- Providing the patient with the newest research about their condition
- Developing an individualized approach to help patients understand how to manage their own symptoms
- Educating patients about activity modification and energy conservation
- Upper and lower body strengthening
- Aerobic conditioning
- Respiratory exercises
- Balance and positioning awareness
- Individualized evaluation and function assessment
- Manual therapy of the chest, spine, and extremities
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFRT)
For more information about insurance coverage or to find out if you are a candidate for post-COVID therapy, call us today!