Mountain River Physical Therapy shares the common concerns regarding the effects of COVID-19, which is being referred to as the “Coronavirus.” Our mission to “move people so they live well” continues to guide us through this current situation. We are here to serve our patients, co-workers, and community. Our aim is to do this wisely and to the best of our ability.
Effective immediately, in an effort to serve our patients and co-workers during this time, we are implementing the following policies in addition to our current organization and operational policies for all of Mountain River Physical Therapy:
- PTs, PTAs, and all clinical staff are now required to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds each time they move from treating one patient to another.
- CCC’s will sign in each patient as they arrive for their appointment instead of allowing the patient to sign himself/herself in. If the patient is coming in for a new evaluation we will provide a pen if they do not have one of their own to fill out the necessary paperwork.
- All equipment will be wiped clean using appropriate disinfectant measures after every use.
- Our staff will focus more on cleaning and disinfecting all commonly used areas such as door knobs, restrooms, countertops, waiting room chairs, equipment, and other clinic surfaces more often throughout the day.
- We are requiring all staff to use sick time if they feel under the weather. Staff returning from sick leave will require a doctor’s notice stating they are clear to return to work.
In addition to the measures taken by our staff we are asking the following of our patients:
- If patients are uncomfortable sitting in a waiting area in a clinic around other people, inform the clinic’s CCC, and you may be escorted to a treatment room or a more isolated area of the clinic if available.
- If patients have questions regarding their appointments, please contact your clinic of choice for more information.
Mountain River Physical Therapy highly values the well being of our patients, staff, and community. We will be constantly monitoring the situation and implementing any measures we can to ensure their safety.
Mountain River Executive Leadership Team